Terms and Conditions of Hire for Fun For Hire
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- Some units have an age limit as specified at the time of hire. If an age limit is specified please ensure no-one over the specified age uses the equipment.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.(to avoid choking & mess).
- All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit. If the equipment is found to be in a dirty condition upon collection, then the hirer will be charged a cleaning fee of £25.00.
- No smoking near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the use of the hired equipment at all times.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable. If the equipment becomes wet it should be towel dried before collection. If the equipment is found to be in a dirty (e.g. muddy) condition upon collection, then the hirer will be charged a £25.00 cleaning fee.
- The blower at the back has a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
- Any loss or damage to equipment is chargeable.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable should do so safely. However, accidents can happen. Fun For Hire Bristol can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of the negligence of Fun For Hire Bristol or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than Fun For Hire Bristol (with the exception of manned bookings), any liability for injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer (e.g. you) have adequate public liability insurance covering your liability arising from the use of the inflatable.
PITCHING ON HARD SURFACES
When the equipment is pitched on a hard surface (e.g indoors on a hardwood floor) We (Fun For Hire Bristol) will endeavour to ensure that the equipment has been anchored sufficiently but in most cases this will be by securing the inflatable using sand bags of sufficient weight. However inflatables anchored in this manner may move and it is the responsibility of the hirer (with the exception of manned bookings) to ensure that if the inflatable does move that no persons are allowed onto the unit until it has been returned to it's original location a check has been performed that the anchors provided are still in place. We are unable to setup outside on a hard surface without prior arrangement as we need to either use several hundred kilos of sandbags or be able to drill bolts into the ground for which an extra charge would be made.
DELIVERY CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS POLICY
All equipment is delivered and set up by our staff and no refunds will be given unless any problems are brought to the drivers attention upon delivery. If your booking is cancelled before 60 days of the hire date all money paid will be refunded. Cancellations within a 60 day period will result in loss of deposit which will be 10% or £10 per item whichever is the greater but any money paid over the deposit amount will be returned. Cancellations within 30 days are charged at 50% of total hire charge and cancellations within 7 days will incur full hire charge. It is your responsibility to ensure we have adequate access and room to erect the inflatable and if our staff feel it is dangerous we reserve the right to refuse to set up any equipment. If we are cancelled on the day or the area is unsuitable on arrival full payment will be due